All in-service training Video Assessment courses in the Foster Care and Adoption LMS include a Certificate that’s unlocked when you complete all other required activities in the course.
On the course page, completed activities display a checked box, opposite each activity name.
To access your certificate,
- From the course page, select the certificate name.
- Click Get your certificate, and the document will pop open in a new window.
- You can choose to print the certificate and/or download and save it to your computer (if you plan to email the certificate, for instance), then send it to your assigned worker.
After providing the certificate to your worker,
- Return to the course page.
- Click the unchecked box across from the message, Print a copy of the certificate for your records and send a copy to your assigned worker, which is displayed below the certificate link. This confirms you’ve submitted the certificate as proof of completion in order to receive credit for the training.