This post provides instructions for RFT Trainers only and does not apply to learner accounts. For Big Picture Question (BPQ) learner help, click here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Approve button.
- Use the navigation links at the bottom of the page to jump to the next BPQ activity.
- Find the learner’s name on the Awaiting Approval list, click Review, then select Approve for the second pair of answers.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the third BPQ activity.
After a few minutes, the LMS will process the approval and automatically enroll the learner in their next RFT Session.
If one or more of the BPQ responses needs work:
- Discuss the learner’s answers, including any issues or corrections, during their Session Review phone call
- Click the Require Revision button below the unsatisfactory submission(s); this “un-submits” the answer so the learner can revise it
Direct the learner to:
- Return to the RFT Session in question.
- Open the Big Picture Question activity.
- Edit their response(s) according to what you discussed in the phone call.
- Submit their revised answer.
- Notify you after resubmitting.
Then, review and approve the learner’s new answers.