This post provides instructions for RFT Trainers only and does not apply to learner accounts.
For resource parents who choose to work with contracted agencies*, there are two different types of trainers involved in the RFT process:
- Agency Reviewers, in charge of:
- Reviewing the learner’s Big Picture Question (BPQ) responses.
- Discussing the BPQs during Session Review phone calls.
- FCASC Approvers, in charge of:
- Officially approving their BPQs in the system.
*Resource families working with OKDHS directly instead of an agency should be referred to NRCYS for training, where their BPQs will be evaluated by NRCYS Approvers.
In the new Foster Care and Adoption LMS, every trainer has their own account and login information (click here for account and login help).