This post provides instructions for RFT Trainers only and does not apply to learner accounts. For Big Picture Question (BPQ) learner help, click here.
- Read and assess the responses provided.
- Use the navigation links at the bottom of the page to jump to the next BPQ activity.
- Find the learner’s name on the Awaiting Approval list, click Review, then read and assess the second pair of answers.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the third BPQ activity.
Now you’re ready to contact the learner for a Session Review phone call, where you’ll discuss their answers.
If one or more of the BPQ responses needs work:
- Discuss the learner’s answers, including any issues or corrections, during their Session Review phone call
- Click the Require Revision button below the unsatisfactory submission(s); this “un-submits” the answer so the learner can revise it. (Note: If the Require Revision button is not available to you, the FCASC Approver can select it for you.)
Direct the learner to:
- Return to the RFT Session in question.
- Open the Big Picture Question activity.
- Edit their response(s) according to what you discussed in the phone call.
- Submit their revised answer.
- Notify you after resubmitting.
Then, review the learner’s new answers.
Agency Trainers: after you clear a learner to move forward in the program, be sure to notify FCASC Approvers at FCASupportCenter@okdhs.org or 1-800-376-9729.
After the Session Review, Approvers are responsible to mark the learner’s BPQs approved, which tells the LMS to enroll them in their next RFT Session.
Next: Approving BPQs
How to mark learners’ Big Picture Question responses “approved” in the system.